Monday, September 9, 2013

I'd Like My Crayons Back.

Being in high school, we are busier than ever. We work, play a sport, are part of a club, are on student council, have homework, have to have a social life, chores, taking care of siblings, etc. These are things most children don't have to think about through their day.

Because of constantly "working," we forget to have fun. Children know better than anyone how to have some fun. We all need to know how to have fun. Choose good friends and adopt hobbies together. You'll have more fun than you've ever had before.

As we grow up we forget how to be happy. We are constantly dwelling on the next thing that will make us "happy." All you need in order to be happy is to choose to be happy. Choose now. You can either be positive and uplifting, or you can just keep sitting there reluctantly. These past couple of months i have been focusing too much on what "little I had" and what I wanted. As I did, I found myself becoming more unhappy. It is hard to come back from that habit. I had to start acting more child-like. I had to take life day by day and be more care-free.

Kids break rules all the time. As you grow up you are expected to not break rules. I say break the rules. You will never know your true happiness and what you really want in life until you break the rules.





No comments:

Post a Comment