Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Death: the action or fact of dying or being killed; the end of the life of a person or organism.

I actually enjoy taking risks. I like that rush that you get when you shock your body; when you get close to death. Most of my hobbies involve extreme danger. I see how dangerous I can get.

If its not dangerous, then it isn't fun.

I say look death in the eyes and spit in it's face.

We live to die. So if we die we win.

Yeah I get scared too. But every time I get scared I think to myself "you're not going to die this time" and I push myself harder.

Even if you lose, you probably won't die. The fact that you overcame the fear of death is what made you great.

Make mistakes, live life to the fullest - you're going to think life is boring if you don't.

Live without worries. Ignore your doubts.

Put yourself out there more.

Learn to be spontaneous.

Or don't do any of this and remain your boring self. Your choice. But if you at least do a few of these things, your life will be a lot more fun and interesting. Death will no longer be scary.



No comments:

Post a Comment