Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It's Time For A Change

Lately I have been feeling like nobody can see me. I feel like the world is passing me by. I feel like no one cares.

This has only just been recently. I don't feel accepted by the people around me and I don't know why. I try to include myself with them but I always feel like I am just a burden. Now that I am seeing it more obviously I only want to remove myself further.
I think I am just lonely. I can usually spend hours alone. I haven't gotten sick of it until now. All of my friends seem to be doing fine fitting in.. What is wrong with me?

Am I really a pain to be around? Or is it just me feeling that way?
I want to fix this. I want these days to go back to how they used to be. I want to be included. People hardly come up to talk to me. It changes my day when they do.. I feel like I'm just bitching and I'm sorry to whomever reads this. It's time for a change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment