Sunday, November 10, 2013

Here's Different


I ate two sugar cubes at 11:30pm. It was the beginning of something different.


I never understood what people meant when they said that closed-eye visualizations were powerful. But after about 2 hours, when I closed my eyes it was like they reopened and I fell backwards at an angle and saw a city, ferris wheels, lights, and stuff. 

I remember I ate a lot. The food wasn't falling into my stomach though. But either way, eventually the pit was filled.


 The room changed colors like a room lit at night by a night light. Shapes changed shape. 


I got in bed and couldn't sleep no matter what I tried. I couldn't seem to close my eyes. But I was very.. very.. tired.


Gravity seemed to be orbiting me. I couldn't tell which way I was facing. I soon didn't exist, but I was still thirsty.

It took forever, but was very fast.
Time was hiding.
Order had died.

There are a lot of mysteries that life will never solve. We shouldn't ask who put us here or why. But we should be focused on what we must do while we are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment