Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Letter to the Inanimate

Because people mostly suck.


Thanks for being there. 
My speakers - for muffling out the sound of the living.
My pen - for doing what I want you to do. And for not being afraid to leave your mark
My netflix - for stealing my mind from life.
My bed - we have the perfect relationship. But she can be a little clingy..
My clothes - even though you don't have much sweg, thanks for hiding me
My shoes - you've got sweg. And you're good to my feet.
My alarm clock - even though I pound you with my fist 4 times each morning, I'm glad you're there.
My shower - for washing and refreshing me after a long day.
My tooth brush - there's no way I could go a day without you.
My car - I feel like I use you too much.. 




P.s. - the grill has been short-tempered lately..

 This barbecue is fine out here in the cold. No really. Just pretend it doesn't exist. See if it cares.



2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this! "But she can be a bit clingy" haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. My speakers - for muffling out the sound of the living.
    My pen - for doing what I want you to do. And for not being afraid to leave your mark

    Mmmm this. All of it. Really clever idea. And most of the time I trust the inanimate more that people. Dope.

    ReplyDelete