Sunday, December 8, 2013

Do You Remember?

I remember my first kiss... up on a hill overlooking the valley. Everyone told me I was too young to kiss a girl but thats just because I was ahead of the game.

I remember the look my dog gave me when she was going to sleep for the last time. Her eyes told me it was okay, that she understood, and she was able to rest. I'm sure she's God's best bird dog.

I remember when Santa was real. I could never sleep on christmas eve. I'd sleep in the same room with all of my siblings and play board games. 

I remember my mom tickling my face with her hair every week when I'd get bored in sacrament meeting.

I remember picking all of my grandma's neighbor's flowers for my grandma. 

I remember seeing the sun set at 12:30am and coming back up at 3:30am. 

I remember the first time I shaved. I asked my dad how to shave and what to do. He said, "you put the razor to your face and cut the hairs." I guess I did alright.

I remember when the girl crawled under our table in first grade and kissed TJ's leg.

I remember walking home from school every day. My brother was always my best friend. I remember my mom sobbing when he told her he wasn't going on a mission.


No comments:

Post a Comment